We offer free nationwide delivery for orders over $100.00. If your order is under $100.00, then a $4.99 delivery charge will be added at checkout to cover the shipping of your goods.
Delivery in the North Island are usually made on the next business by 2:30pm 90% of orders. While orders made to the South Island usually take up to 3 working days (by 3:00pm). Please note that rural deliveries will take an extra 2 - 3 days depending on the local courier driver.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions.
- The guarantee is available for all products purchased from Babies.co.nz
- The guarantee lasts for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee is available to the original purchaser only when accompanied with the original receipt
- This guarantee is non transferable
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses – i.e. time or other products
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use in New Zealand
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturers control, including failure to follow the user guide and maintenance instructions, normal wear and tear, inappropriate use such as a single buggy being used for two children or the use of any make of toddler board, accidental wilful and or misuse of the product, inappropriate storage methods and or inappropriate cleaning, modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- The guarantee does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, pneumatic tyres, signs of fabric wear
- The guarantee does not cover pushchair accessories including bottle bags, cosy toes, foot muffs, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, mosquito nets, parasols, head huggers, and neck supports
- Moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis and a lubricant such as silicone spray should be applied to keep necessary parts running smoothly
- Fabric accessories may fade at different rates especially when not being used together
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Unipac shall, at its discretion, repair the product, or at Unipac discretion, provide new goods to repair the fault or replace the product with the same or similar model to the same specification, this shall be Unipac ltd sole obligation
- Any repair work undertaken will be approved by Unipac Ltd or the manufacturer.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Unicare Nz Ltd reserves the right to charge the customer a $60.00 fee to cover the engineer’s time and couriers costs or replacement parts supplied
- Loan buggies may be available upon request. Charges may apply.
The payment method for an order cannot be amended once the order has been submitted to Babies.co.nz. To choose an alternative payment method, you will need to cancel your existing order and place a new order with your preferred payment method. Please note that when canceling credit card orders, it can take up to ten (10) business days for the payment authorization to be removed by your credit card company.
Please note that there is a $2.00 cancellation fee on all orders.
The security of Babies.co.nz Store servers is closely monitored to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of credit card numbers and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. The Babies.co.nz Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) industry standard, the highest level of security available today for web-secured applications. SSL relies on a pair of public and private key technologies provided by Verisign, Inc. and based on a 40-bit encryption algorithm developed by RSA Data Security, Inc.
When you place your order, Babies.co.nz checks and confirm that all the charges are correct and that the shippihn charges / discounted promotions have been applied. Once that is verified we requests authorization to charge the order amount from your credit card company. If you ordered more than one item, there may be multiple authorizations. Once we receive approval, Babies.co.nz reserves the amount on your card until the items are available to ship. Your card will be charged then your order ships. If you ordered more than one item, there may be more multiple charges as items ship separately as they become available.
Your credit card company may have declined authorization to debit your card due to one of the below mentioned reasons. If such a situation arises, we will inform you of this via email:
- There may be a credit limit on your account
- The incorrect card type, number or expiry date was accidentally selected when placing the order
- There were dashes or spaces in the account number that could not be recognized
- Your bank requires verification from you before authorizing the purchase
- Your card may be recently issued and has not yet been activated