- Product Details
LEGO DUPLO Truck & Tracked Excavator
Little diggers will love operating these easy-to-build construction machines. Move the Tracked Excavator over uneven land and dig with its big shovel. Take its working, flexible arm apart to make it shorter and then load up the Truck with its tipping function to drive the rubble away! LEGO DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes 2 construction worker DUPLO figures.
- LEGO Theme: LEGO Duplo
- LEGO Model Number: 10812
- Age: 2 to 5 years
- Pieces: 26
- Includes 2 construction worker LEGO DUPLO figures with safety helmets.
- Features a Truck with tipping function and a Tracked Excavator with moving tracks, rotating cabin and big shovel on a posable arm, plus extra bricks for scooping.
- Help your child construct, bend and flex the special posable arm system on the Tracked Excavator for digging and scooping all day long.
- Accessories include a roadwork sign and a shovel.
- Have fun while nurturing early building skills and encouraging role-play with the 2 LEGO DUPLO figures.
- These 2 exciting vehicles are simple to build so the digging can start sooner!
- LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for little hands.
- Truck measures over 4" (12cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
- Tracked Excavator measures over 4" (12cm) high, 9" (25cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
- Combine with the 10811 Backhoe Loader and 10813 Big Construction Site for even more digging and building fun.
- Product Q & A
- Delivery & returns
toystore.co.nz will ship anywhere in New Zealand (this currently excludes the Chatam Islands). We will gladly accept overseas orders, but they must be shipped to a New Zealand address.
Orders generally take 1-3 working days to be delivered. Rural deliveries will require an additional 2 – 3 working days. All orders will be delivered by track and trace courier company. Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email, including a Track & Trace number for your package. If your order does not arrive within this time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For us to help you quickly, please include your order number in any correspondence.
toystore.co.nz will accept returned product where:
• The product is faulty or not of merchantable quality, or
• The product is not fit for the purpose, or
All goods may be exchanged for a store credit note within four weeks from date of purchase provided the goods have not been used and are in their original packaging. Unfortunately, we do not refund for incorrect choice. Exchanges are done at the expense of the customer if exchanged via post/ courier or customers can exchange items at our store with receipt of purchase.
Please contact email@example.com for any further questions you might have.
All Liability Excluded
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this Site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
We will take action, within a reasonable time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
LEGO DUPLO Truck & Tracked Excavator | Learning Toys Online | toystore.co.nz, LEGO